Intrinsically safe LED firefighter helmet light provides 50 lumens of panoramic light. This wide angle headlamp features white and green LEDs, which increase visibility in smoke and provide immediate situation awareness. It also has an adjustable tilt to aim light where needed.
It comes with a silicone strap, runs on four AA batteries and fits most US style fire helmets with NO external visor or faceshield. Runs on 4 AA batteries.
This UL 913 certified LED headlamp can be used in hazardous locations and around flammable / explosive gases. It is rated UL 913 Class 1, Division 1, Groups A-D, T6.
Click Here for a .pdf product sheet
For More Information, visit Firefighter Helmet Fit Guide
- 50 Lumens, 6 hours
- Beam Angle: 45°
- Maximum Beam Distance: 68 ft
- Peripheral Vision: 60 ft (18 m)
The combination of White and Green light enhances depth perception and helps to see through smoke.
- 24 LEDs: 20 White / 4 Green
- Quick Tilt (45°)
- Tap Switch
- On / Off Only
- UL 913 Certified Intrinsically Safe:
- Class 1, Division 1 Groups A-D, T6
- Class 1, Division 2 Groups A-D, T6
- Fire Resistant, meets NFPA 1971-2007 Fire Resistant Requirements: 500F / 260C for 30 minutes
- Waterproof to 32.8 ft
- Impact Resistant 9.8 ft
- Weight: 10.1 oz (287 g)
- Headband: 3.4 oz (97 g)
- Battery Pack: 6.7 oz (190 g)
- Size: 5.5″ x 1.0″ x 1.1″ (14.0 cm x 2.5 cm x 2.8 cm)
- Polycarbonate Housing
- Silicone Coated; Teflon Jacketed Cable
- 1″ Wide Silicone Strap with High Temperature Nylon Buckle
- Size / Type: 4 AA (Batteries Not Included)
- Battery Life: 8 Hours
- Battery Pack is NOT Remotable
- 24 Months from FoxFury